Subject: [amos-list] Re: GUI tcp, bugs?
From: "Rev. Giark To You" <[email-masked]>
To: Andrew Crowe <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 23:10:22 -0500

From: "Rev. Giark To You" <[email-masked]>

On 17-Aug-99, Andrew Crowe wrote:
>   Ok, I've /almost /found what kept crashing my attempt at an IRC proggy:
>1) Tcp Open seems to lock up if the Amos screen is in front. bug?

Assumption that you have made a gui.

>2) Gui Wait and Gui Event force amos to back, even when I a) really really
>really don't want it to and b) even though I called Amos Lock. Any way of
>stopping this or a way of catching incomming TCP stuff without it?

Pietro? Possible to add a tcp wait command in there that doesn't rely on the
gui stuff?

Well met and godspeed,
                      Rev. Giark
                                             ICQ 12235820
                                          [email-masked]
                                     [email-masked]
                                      http://24.112.23.20/~giark/
                            .----------------------------------------------.
                            |      ______  ______    _____  Coming Soon!   |
                            |     / ____/ / __  /   / ___ \ ï¿½SoloTrek III  |
                            |    / /__   / /_/ /   / /  / /                |
                            |   / ___/  / ____ \  / /  / /  ï¿½Cap'n Bubba   |
                            |  / /     / /___/ / / /  / /   And The Nasty  |
                            | /_/     /_______/ /_/  /_/    Alien Menace   |
                            |    Fly By Nite Videe-Oh!                     |
                            |    Amiga 1200 030/50MHz 2Mb Chip 32Mb Fast   |
                            `----------------------------------------------'

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------

Create a list for FRIENDS & FAMILY...
...and YOU can WIN $100 to Amazon.com.  For details, go to
http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html